- Master Educator Application
- Student Enrollment Application
- Scholarships Application
- Student Handbook
Admission Requirements for Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Technology, Natural Hair Care or Educator Courses:
To be accepted into the school all applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be at least 17 years old by their projected graduation date.
2. Must provide proof of being a standard high school graduate or GED recipient.
3. Must provide a valid driver's license or photo ID and a social security card.
4. Must complete and submit: Cosmetechnology Beauty College application with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
5. Be approved for acceptance by the school.
6. Attend New Student Orientation.
7. Complete all financial arrangements, applications, and paperwork. (In the case you withdraw from the course, no hours or academics will be released until all financial obligations are met or arranged).
- Transcripts should show courses through twelfth grade. Upon graduation, submit a final transcript confirming graduation and showing all academic course work.
- Official transcripts must be signed, embossed, and sealed for delivery to the school. A high school transcript that is faxed from the high school may be accepted as long as it contains a cover sheet with the school's letterhead and a school official's signature.
- All courses are taught in English and Spanish
Cosmetechnology Beauty College does not discriminate based on sex, age, gender, religion, Age Disability, National Origin Race/Color, Religion. The college dose not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study.
Schedule/ Start Dates
We are offering Full Time and Part Time.
Options 1: Full Time (35 hrs. /wk.): Monday Friday, from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Options 2: Part Time (20 hrs. /wk.): Monday - Friday, between 10am to 5pm
Course classes start daily depending on prospective student interest.
Cosametechnology Beauty College offers payment plans where you can pay your tuition in smaller payments.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCosmetechnology Beauty College is interested in learning more about you. Write an essay of 600 words or less that shares information that we cannot find elsewhere on your application. Any topic you choose is welcome. Some ideas you might consider include your future ambitions and goals, a special talent, extracurricular activity, or unusual interest that sets you apart from your peers, or a significant experience that influenced your life. Find application at www.Cosmetechnology.com or call 704-246-6130 to request a copy.